Researcher Highlights New Industry Snapshot
The Industry Snapshot
is a short slide deck summarizing the current conditions of the U.S. economy and equipment finance industry. This resource is updated on a quarterly basis and is designed to help equipment finance industry executives understand key trends using clear, easy-to-digest charts and short narratives.
New Research on the Horizon
The Foundation Board of Trustees recently approved grant funding for three new projects. Look out for the publication announcements coming later this year.
Journal of Equipment Lease Financing - Spring 2017
- New Technologies by Capgemini
- Credit Quality Update for 2017 by PayNet, Inc.
- Headwinds and Undercurrents: Discerning the Future of Fintech by Levon Goukasian, Ph.D. of Pepperdine University and Bill Ullman of Orchard Platform.
In the coming weeks the Foundation will publish the Spring 2017 issue of the Journal. This issue will feature two articles on industry hot topics:
Coming Soon! New Internship Center
- Blockchain: Staying Ahead of Tomorrow by Keith B. Letourneau and Stephen T. Whelan
- Risk and Assets - An Overview and a Balanced View by Bill Phelan
The Foundation is excited to share the new Internship Center! This new resource will provide organizations and internship seekers with an easy way to find each other and make connections. Look out for more information coming soon